SNCC TT Protocols for 2021 Abbotsley Series
The Club TT season will start on Thursday 29th April and run for 18 weeks to the end of August.
Covid 19 precautions will remain in place until further notice as follows and any gatherings should follow the rule of 6:
- Limited to 30 riders
- Sign on closes 15 minutes before event time with no exceptions
- Entry on the line on the night
- Riders will be required to enter their details on the start sheet ( bring your own pen if you prefer) as per CTT rules
- Payment £4 / member and £5/ guest : We would prefer to minimise the use of cash and members are encouraged to pay in advance in tranches of six ( £24 or £30). Credit will be rolled over if you do not attend a TT and refunds can be made at the end of the season.
- First payment due by 27th April
- If you wish to pay for 18 events that is also acceptable
- Payment to :404010 and 80724513
If paying cash please have the correct amount on the night as change may not be available
- Payment is also acceptable on line by the following day
- Race numbers will be issued on the night and are to be returned on the night. On return the numbers will be sanitised.
- Race numbers will be allocated based on PB with slowest first and will be announced by the timekeeper.
- Riders are asked not to congregate around the timekeeper during and after the event
- Results will be published on Facebook that evening or the following day
- Handicap Trophy results will be published within 48 hours on the Club website
Remember: No Rear Light = No Ride.