SNCC H/C TT Protocols for 2022 Series
The Club TT season will start on Thursday 28 April and run for 18 weeks to Thursday 25 August.
- Limited to 25 riders
- Sign on closes 15 minutes before event time with no exceptions
- Entry on the line on the night
- Riders will be required to enter their details on the start sheet ( bring your own pen if you prefer) as per CTT rules
- Payment £4 / member and £5/ guest : We would prefer to minimise the use of cash and members are encouraged to pay in advance in tranches of six ( £24 or £30). Credit will be rolled over if you do not attend a TT and refunds can be made at the end of the season.
- First payment due by 26 April
- If you wish to pay for 18 events that is also acceptable
- Payment to :404010 and 80724513
If paying cash please have the correct amount on the night as change may not be available
- Payment is also acceptable on line by the following day
- Race numbers will be issued on the night and are to be returned on the night. On return the numbers will be sanitised.
- Race numbers will be allocated based on PB with slowest first and will be announced by the timekeeper.
- Riders are asked not to congregate around the timekeeper during and after the event
- Results will be published on Facebook that evening or the following day
- Handicap Trophy results will be published within 48 hours on the Club website
NEW 2022 CTT Rules - Rear & Front Lights are now required to race
No Lights = No Ride