Big Night Out - We have over 50 people attending, so we are sure to have a good atmosphere and be able to catch up in comfortable surroundings.
1. The dress code for the evening is smart casual. This means no trainers or jeans and a collared shirt is preferred for the chaps.
2. As you know the evening is supported by the club, but Gary would like to raise some money on the evening for good causes, so please bring some cash with you.
3. Some members are meeting for pre-event drinks at the Ale Taster, Russell St, St Neots, PE19 1BA from 6pm to 6.45pm. Feel free to pop along unannounced and have a quick one, there is bound to be someone in there you know.
4. The event starts at the Conservative Club at 7pm sharp, so please arrive with enough time to buy a drink and make yourselves comfortable for a 7pm start. The venue address is The Conservative Club, 12 New St, St Neots, PE19 1AE. All your names will be registered at the front door for you to gain entry.
5. The event running order is:
Gary emphasises this is very much an informal, light hearted night out to celebrate this year. We do have some business to attend to, but that is only part of the evening. The main reason for the get together should be to celebrate this year, all the riding we have enjoyed together and let our hair down.