You are not logged in.

× Rides
Let's discuss everything to with rides: club runs, sportives (not SNCC sportive), audaxes, impromptu rides - routes, who's going to ride, ride experiences and so on

Two Wheels for Woodlands

• NVA
  • Topic Author
More
02 Jun 2014 11:53 #1 by NVA
Two Wheels for Woodlands was created by NVA
Two Wheels for Woodlands 29th June 100Mile route

Hi All is anyone signed up for this ride and would like to form a peloton (Group) with me? looking to go round @ approx. 17-19MPH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2014 12:50 #2 by BeloB
Replied by BeloB on topic Re: Two Wheels for Woodlands
I'm signed up and suspect there are quite a few others too. Happy to form a group etc......

As SNCC is involved in the planning etc then I hope they will be emailing all the members to see who is signed up and to try to arrange a group or two. I will drop the guys an email and see what they say

Ian

Ian

File Attachment:

More
10 Jun 2014 22:21 #3 by Tardus
Replied by Tardus on topic Re: Two Wheels for Woodlands
I am signed up for the 100km. Anyone else doing this distance and like to team up? Hoping for steady 15-16 mph.
Andy H

More
18 Jun 2014 13:36 #4 by GirlOnABike
Replied by GirlOnABike on topic Re: Two Wheels for Woodlands
I'm doing 100km with some other girls on bikes
Vicki

Cake is the law

More
20 Jun 2014 07:58 #5 by BeloB
Replied by BeloB on topic Re: Two Wheels for Woodlands
Hopefully we should have all received an email from the club by now looking to coordinate some groups. Would be great to have a few groups heading out in the SNCC kit, especially if we have covered a number of the distances on offer.

Ian

Ian

File Attachment:

• rostlr
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Road Race Sec
More
24 Jun 2014 08:41 #6 by rostlr
Replied by rostlr on topic Re: Two Wheels for Woodlands
I've got a handful of names from people riding (and it is only handful). I'll send an email round to those who have replied this evening.

I could also do with a couple of people to help with marshaling in the morning - I need a couple more people around Willow Bridge / Ernulf and someone else to help at the first feed station. All St Neots volunteers will be fairly early on in the route, so it shouldn't eat up too much into the day.

If you can help with volunteering please let me know ASAP!

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Go to top