You are not logged in.

× Rides
Let's discuss everything to with rides: club runs, sportives (not SNCC sportive), audaxes, impromptu rides - routes, who's going to ride, ride experiences and so on

Tour of Britain - London Sunday 14th Sept

• Simon.R
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
04 Sep 2014 14:29 #1 by Simon.R
I've got a pair of 'tickets' to ride the closed-road stage for an hour in between the Individual Time Trial in the morning and final stage of the race in the afternoon. Looks a similar route to the RideLondonFreecycle, but without the 70,000 people on rusty old MTBs getting in your way

They'll even look after your bike for you once you've finished to give you a good chance to watch the pros try and match your Strava Seg times ;)

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it so both places are 'free to a good home' on a first come, first served basis. As I said, 'free' but might make a good subject for a write-up for the Club website <hint hint>

there'll be a bit of admin required to swap over names and provide contact details etc, but hopefully worth a few minutes of your time to get the chance to ride a closed-road stage through the middle of London
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Simon.R
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
05 Sep 2014 15:47 #2 by Simon.R
Replied by Simon.R on topic Re: Tour of Britain - London Sunday 14th Sept
if nobody from SNCC wants to ride on closed roads through the middle of London as part of the Tour of Britain :dry: feel free to pass on the offer to anyone you think might be interested. Would be a shame if nobody used the chance, even if none of us want to

More
14 Sep 2014 12:17 #3 by Janey Stapes
Replied by Janey Stapes on topic Re: Tour of Britain - London Sunday 14th Sept
oh nooooo. only just saw this :(

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Go to top