You are not logged in.

× For Sale; Want to Buy; Cycle Shop Deals

If you have spare or unwanted cycling gear, post it here for sale or swap. If you are looking to buy something, post it here. Post notifications of special cycle shop deals

Felt F3 58cm SRAM Red and 45mm Carbon wheels

• tond86
  • Topic Author
More
07 Feb 2016 14:43 - 07 Feb 2016 14:44 #1 by tond86
Hello all, long time no speak.

Here we have my 2010 Felt F3 Road Bike with 45mm deep carbon wheels. With a heavy heart I am putting it up for sale. I am only listing it as about a year ago I developed a very persistent knee problem, as some of you will know, and I have managed to clock up about 400 miles in 12 months so because of this so I am slimming down my bike collection. Having just moved house, freeing up a bit of cash would be nice too. As and when my knee works properly I will treat myself to a new bike! I would be nice for it to go to a good home in the club, and also convenient as I don't really want to box it up and post it. I live in Bluntisham now but could run it down to St Neots if needed.

It is a 58cm frame, I am just under 6ft 2in and I think I am at the top end of its height range.

I crudely weighed it a while ago (i.e. stood on bathroom scales and picked it up) at 7.4kg including bottle cages, garmin mount and Look Keo pedals. It is 5 years old so there are obviously paint chips, scuffs etc but it is in good condition otherwise (I have tried to show the worst scuff in a photo). As it has been pretty much unused for a while it could probably do with a service/ tune up.

The original spec can be found at this link...
www.evanscycles.com/products/felt/f3-2010-road-bike-ec021698

Pics can be found here... goo.gl/photos/gZUy5R2oXpmNxjaR7

There have been some upgrades over this original spec,
1) I upgraded the chainset to SRAM RED, so it now has SRAM RED derailleurs, chainset and shifters/brake levers.
2) The wheels have also been changed for some carbon rims (clinchers), these are about 45mm deep and have a U shaped profile rather than the slab sided V, this is meant to make them less susceptible to cross winds I think. They are also wide width rims which means your tire is less pinched on the rim (plenty of threads and info on the wide vs thin rim debate on the internet). The wheels are from Light Bicycle and the hubs are Bitex.
3) Fizik arione saddle, this is nearly new, fitted about 300 miles ago. I still have the original if you want it but it is pretty scruffy.

The speedplay pedals, lights and bottle cages are not included, if you want the garmin mount I will leave it on.

Any questions please get in touch and I will be happy to answer them. All viewings welcome. I would like £900 for it. Best way to get me is probably via email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks,
Tom
Last edit: 07 Feb 2016 14:44 by tond86.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tond86
  • Topic Author
More
19 Feb 2016 16:35 #2 by tond86
reduced to £850 or make me an offer.

More
29 Apr 2016 22:32 #3 by NVA
Hi can I assume this has been sold?

• tond86
  • Topic Author
More
29 Apr 2016 23:14 #4 by tond86
Hi, yes it has beencsold, sorry, should have updated it.

Tom

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Go to top