You are not logged in.

× For Sale; Want to Buy; Cycle Shop Deals

If you have spare or unwanted cycling gear, post it here for sale or swap. If you are looking to buy something, post it here. Post notifications of special cycle shop deals

Giant SCR-C3-Shimano 105(10s)M/L (56.5cm) FOR SALE

• Danbax76
  • Topic Author
More
12 May 2016 12:29 #1 by Danbax76
Hi everyone,

Its a very sad day but due to impending house move I have decided to part with a much loved member of the family *sniff*. My Giant SCR-C3 is for sale, the bike that got me started in this fantastic sport.

Fantastic comfortable bike with a relative relaxed geometry, although she still goes well when pushed (sub 30 min round abbo). Has been well maintained (by Paul Littledyke! Not me I hasten to add!) although the frame has some minor scuffs and chips that you would expect from a bike it's age, i've tried to show these in the photos. Any chips in the paint have always been quickly sealed using lacquer.

Would make a fantastic intro bike/winter bike for someone. I'm 5'11" but I reckon with a shorter stem it would do someone down to about 5'8" (I can chuck a stem in if required), wheels are fully slime-tubed up for p******e free riding! Will also chuck in a spare wired Vittoria Rubino tyre.

So the details are
Drive train - Shimano 105
Chain - Ultegra
Cranks - 172.5mm
Weight - about 8.3kg

Anyway, all this is yours for a bargain price of £350. ;)

Any queries please msg me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 07810463870

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Go to top