You are not logged in.

× Racing
Let's discuss everything to do with time trials (club events and open events), road races, triathlon and duathlon, cyclocross, mountain bike races - starting times, problems on the course, entries, experiences etc

FIRST OPEN TT 2013, ELY HARDRIDERS 25 10/02/2013

• rooster
  • Topic Author
More
10 Dec 2012 22:01 #1 by rooster
HI ALL,
I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your riding just a short message to let anyone whose interested know that the first open time trial of 2013 i will be entering will be the Ely Hardriders 25 mile tt on the 10th fed ( i think ) . I have 4 entries already for the club but thought id mention it in case anyone fancied it ?? a great early event thats been running for years .
Not to far to travel and a nice early season target to focus for over the winter if you want to , I can help with entry forms if you need help or anything else let me know , all abilities welcome im sure go on give it a go !!!! rich h

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Dec 2012 21:50 #2 by scrodley
Rich,
I quite fancy this. We can have a chat at the social next week, if you're there?
Cheers
Steve R

• rooster
  • Topic Author
More
13 Dec 2012 12:02 #3 by rooster
hi steve , yes im at the social, with you that would be 6 St Neots entries !! come on there must be more !!!!! well have a chat there its a very friendly event , good early season target.

• Di2vid Lindsay
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • kit whore
More
27 Dec 2012 20:22 #4 by Di2vid Lindsay
Replied by Di2vid Lindsay on topic Re: FIRST OPEN TT 2013, ELY HARDRIDERS 25 10/02/2013
Tempted to give it a whirl

I like shiny things

More
29 Dec 2012 12:23 #5 by crash
Is there a category for embarrassingly slow "wallowers" if so I'm up for a bit o that
Crash

• geoffrey smith
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
29 Dec 2012 15:04 #6 by geoffrey smith
Replied by geoffrey smith on topic Re: FIRST OPEN TT 2013, ELY HARDRIDERS 25 10/02/2013

Is there a category for embarrassingly slow "wallowers" if so I'm up for a bit o that
Crash

dont worry at this time of the year..wallowers out number "flash men" by 50 to 1.. :evil:

• Chrisbpr
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • What's the worst that can happen ?
More
29 Dec 2012 15:05 #7 by Chrisbpr
Is it just me or does it look like "Ely Hairdryers " if you look at it really quick ???

• geoffrey smith
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
29 Dec 2012 15:58 #8 by geoffrey smith
Replied by geoffrey smith on topic Re: FIRST OPEN TT 2013, ELY HARDRIDERS 25 10/02/2013

Is it just me or does it look like "Ely Hairdryers " if you look at it really quick ???

hi C your performance yesterday has i my opinion raised you to a "2nd Cat" poster,,please ask the MAN to amend.ah ah G,, :evil:

• Chrisbpr
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • What's the worst that can happen ?
More
29 Dec 2012 16:01 #9 by Chrisbpr
Thank you G...I feel truly honoured :) ;)

More
29 Dec 2012 17:09 #10 by Mark Colmer
Think I could be up for it Rich, how much?
;)

• GarethS
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Monkey with keyboard
More
30 Dec 2012 12:47 #11 by GarethS
Very much doubt I'll be on form for this :evil: But I'm considering driving up and taking my camera so I could be able to take two people and bikes (Volvo estate) if anyone is interested.

GS

More
30 Dec 2012 19:44 #12 by Mark Colmer

Very much doubt I'll be on form for this :evil: But I'm considering driving up and taking my camera so I could be able to take two people and bikes (Volvo estate) if anyone is interested.

GS

If I get a place I'm up for a lift, have you got a bike rack?

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Go to top