You are not logged in.

× Racing
Let's discuss everything to do with time trials (club events and open events), road races, triathlon and duathlon, cyclocross, mountain bike races - starting times, problems on the course, entries, experiences etc

FIRST OPEN TT 2013, ELY HARDRIDERS 25 10/02/2013

• GarethS
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Monkey with keyboard
More
04 Feb 2013 08:48 #25 by GarethS
Just realised ... this is on a Sunday not a Saturday isn't it?!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• rooster
  • Topic Author
More
04 Feb 2013 19:54 #26 by rooster
Hi Gareth , yes on sunday morning , rich

More
04 Feb 2013 21:12 #27 by crash
Hi Guys,

Are we planning to all go seperate sunday , or are we buddying up ??

Looking forward to it road the course a couple of weeks ago , and no surprises to report back !!

crash

More
05 Feb 2013 09:47 #28 by Ruth
I'll be making my own way, and have to rush off after to get to work, so i'll see you all there :)

Some fast sections know most of the route from the Ely monster and New years eve 10k

• GarethS
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Monkey with keyboard
More
05 Feb 2013 11:39 #29 by GarethS

Hi Gareth , yes on sunday morning , rich

No idea why I thought it was Saturday, though to be fair I didn't actually expect to be back out on the bike by this weekend ... :whistle:

• rooster
  • Topic Author
More
05 Feb 2013 17:01 #30 by rooster
Hi all I think its best if we all make our own way there or perhaps buddy up with one other, im looking forward to it , just a couple of important points to remember ( absoloutley no U turns in sight of the start , they are hot on this !! ) and St Neots kit only or Plain kit , no tour kit etc ( eg : sky etc ) thats it , enjoy and ill see you there . rich

More
05 Feb 2013 17:08 #31 by Mark Colmer
Wishing you guys all the luck in the world.
Although I won't be there my thoughts are with you.
Do your club proud!!

:woohoo:

• GarethS
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Monkey with keyboard
More
05 Feb 2013 22:34 #32 by GarethS

Wishing you guys all the luck in the world.
Although I won't be there my thoughts are with you.
Do your club proud!!

:woohoo:

does this mean you don't need a lift now and i can go out to play on Sunday instead?

More
06 Feb 2013 06:20 #33 by Mark Colmer
That's right but thanks for the offer. ;)

More
08 Feb 2013 17:21 #34 by tdpennell
Hello to all of you who are competing in the Ely 25 this weekend. Would it be possible for someone to take a camera and get some photos - preferably action shots of you lot. This will give you the oportunity to get your picture on the front of the web site (I am sure Alec will oblige if the quality is good enough); and more importantly get rid of my ugly mut (every time you go on the site you are faced with me - it can't be pleasant for any of you). If that's not motivation enough then I don't know what is.
Tim :cheer:

• Chrisbpr
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • What's the worst that can happen ?
More
08 Feb 2013 17:53 #35 by Chrisbpr

Hello to all of you who are competing in the Ely 25 this weekend. Would it be possible for someone to take a camera and get some photos - preferably action shots of you lot. This will give you the oportunity to get your picture on the front of the web site (I am sure Alec will oblige if the quality is good enough); and more importantly get rid of my ugly mut (every time you go on the site you are faced with me - it can't be pleasant for any of you). If that's not motivation enough then I don't know what is.
Tim :cheer:

Don't be so hard on yourself Tim...there are a lot more uglier people in the club so it could be worse !!!

• GarethS
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Monkey with keyboard
More
10 Feb 2013 14:04 #36 by GarethS
Hope it went well for everyone today out on the TT and the weather was a bit better out towards the fens. Keep us posted!

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
Go to top