You are not logged in.

× Racing
Let's discuss everything to do with time trials (club events and open events), road races, triathlon and duathlon, cyclocross, mountain bike races - starting times, problems on the course, entries, experiences etc

TRI BARS AND TT POSISTION

• rooster
  • Topic Author
More
05 May 2012 13:33 #1 by rooster
TRI BARS AND TT POSISTION was created by rooster
Hi all, a very good turnout at the thursday night tt again with some great rides right through the field . Whilst there this week i spoke to a few people and was asked about tri bar extensions and posistion on the bike etc.
Tri bars are a great way to increase anyones speed mainly due to the fact that they put you in a much more aerodynamic posistion obviously but they do take some getting use to and can seem unstable to use and unnerving to start with and need carefull setting up.
They also greatly alter your posistion on the bike ( especially a road bike ) tt bikes are smaller framed as a rule .
Anyway if anyone is considering buying or using a set and wants help , advice at any level i am glad to help in any way i can .
I have a turbo trainer any bike can be bolted to ( for set up ) and the tools to alter saddle bars etc , or maybe if its just some advice thars fine .
Anyway the offer is there for all if anyone needs it, thanks richard h

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Go to top