You are not logged in.

× Racing
Let's discuss everything to do with time trials (club events and open events), road races, triathlon and duathlon, cyclocross, mountain bike races - starting times, problems on the course, entries, experiences etc

KINGS CLIFF 2 UP TT RESULTS

• rooster
  • Topic Author
More
25 Feb 2013 18:18 #1 by rooster
KINGS CLIFF 2 UP TT RESULTS was created by rooster
Hi all , rather than write up a full report for every race that goes on I thought id let you know the result of the weekends race we did here. The course was 2 x 6.5 mile ( 13 mile ) laps with a fair sized climb in the middle to be done twice .
I partnered Chris Ritchie and Tom Stead partnered Darren Preston , me and Chris were 2nd from last off and pushed really well on the first lap over the climb and into lap 2.
With a good 2nd lap I knew we were in with a shout and with a VERY hard effort up the last climb to the finish ( which cost Chris his entire brekfast at the top !! and despite not being the fastest entrants we won convincingly in 29.25 (which is well under the hour pace on a wet/cold sporting course) with the next team in at 30.37 so first St Neots win of the year !!
Tom and Daz also placed very well in 4th with a time of 32.54 so smiles and cake all round !! ha ha ill be posting a 10 mile 2 up race coming up on here soon so sort a partner if youre interested so look on here for that , cheers Rich h

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
25 Feb 2013 21:25 #2 by crash
Replied by crash on topic Re: KINGS CLIFF 2 UP TT RESULTS
Congrats Richard and Chris, and Darren and Tom

Ive heard there is a whole bunch of us lazy buggers keen to come racing/tt ing, but just dont get organised so yep when you see and event please please do pop it in here
well done again

Crash

• GarethS
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Monkey with keyboard
More
26 Feb 2013 00:09 #3 by GarethS
Replied by GarethS on topic Re: KINGS CLIFF 2 UP TT RESULTS
Well done all!

More
26 Feb 2013 07:45 - 26 Feb 2013 13:26 #4 by Mark Colmer
Replied by Mark Colmer on topic Re: KINGS CLIFF 2 UP TT RESULTS

Hi all , rather than write up a full report for every race that goes on I thought id let you know the result of the weekends race we did here. The course was 2 x 6.5 mile ( 13 mile ) laps with a fair sized climb in the middle to be done twice .
I partnered Chris Ritchie and Tom Stead partnered Darren Preston , me and Chris were 2nd from last off and pushed really well on the first lap over the climb and into lap 2.
With a good 2nd lap I knew we were in with a shout and with a VERY hard effort up the last climb to the finish ( which cost Chris his entire brekfast at the top !! and despite not being the fastest entrants we won convincingly in 29.25 (which is well under the hour pace on a wet/cold sporting course) with the next team in at 30.37 so first St Neots win of the year !!
Tom and Daz also placed very well in 4th with a time of 32.54 so smiles and cake all round !! ha ha ill be posting a 10 mile 2 up race coming up on here soon so sort a partner if youre interested so look on here for that , cheers Rich h

Excellent result Richard.
I think this would make a great local press article - over to you Ruth
Last edit: 26 Feb 2013 13:26 by Mark Colmer.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Go to top