You are not logged in.

× Racing
Let's discuss everything to do with time trials (club events and open events), road races, triathlon and duathlon, cyclocross, mountain bike races - starting times, problems on the course, entries, experiences etc

The club trophies

• tdpennell
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
29 Aug 2013 14:40 #1 by tdpennell
The club trophies was created by tdpennell
I was looking through the website earlier and I was wondering if any of the old trophies are up for grabs this year or next ?
There are a number of them including "The Challenge Cup" for the best open 25 TT as well as two others for the best open 50 and 100 TT.
Any thoughts ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• GarethS
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Monkey with keyboard
More
29 Aug 2013 17:06 #2 by GarethS
Replied by GarethS on topic Re: The club trophies
I think they said at the awards dinner last year they were up for grabs. That said I was on painkillers so night be going mad. Think that's why Messers Hancock and Turner did a few opens earlier this year.

Personally I'd say go for it and submit your results via member's submissions. If Richard hasn't answered by then I'll ask at the next committee meeting.

More
02 Sep 2013 17:58 #3 by rooster
Replied by rooster on topic Re: The club trophies
Hi Tim , yes there are a lot of the old trophies up for grabs many of them with a long and interesting past held by some very good riders , click on the time trial tab and at the bottom is all the details .The ones with a star next to them are available .
Ive just booked up my first ever 50 in a few weeks time in manchester !! oh dear. ha ha . All my cycling has been intervals of half a mile or less so good speed but no distance .

• rostlr
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Road Race Sec
More
03 Sep 2013 22:11 #4 by rostlr
Replied by rostlr on topic Re: The club trophies
Yep, lots of trophies. There are still a few races left, but I'll be emailing everyone to get their best times in open events etc shortly

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
Go to top