You are not logged in.

× Racing
Let's discuss everything to do with time trials (club events and open events), road races, triathlon and duathlon, cyclocross, mountain bike races - starting times, problems on the course, entries, experiences etc

NCRA Southwick, This Sunday (15-Sep) 10:00AM start

• Wayne_Tunnah
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
09 Sep 2013 10:37 #1 by Wayne_Tunnah
From Race organizer Rowland;
Another reminder that the NCRA Handicap race postponed from March is taking place on Sunday 15th September 10am start at Southwick promoted by Ian Wild and the Peterborough crew.
All of the original entries will be more than welcome. If you cannot attend another rider from your club is more than welcome to take your place. All entry fees already paid.
I still don't think that a full field of 60 will appear so EOL (Entry On the Line) will be taken from riders not affiliated to NCRA to fill the spaces on a first come basis, entry fee for these will be £15.
Please support the last NCRA event of the season.

If you are not a BC member then a day membership can be brought on the Line for an additional £10, or Bronze membership for 1 year can be found here www.britishcycling.org.uk/membership for £15.

Race HQ is at www.google.co.uk/maps/preview?authuser=0...!1i1186!2i759!4f13.1

Just next to this pub, plenty of parking behind club house

I would suggest you arrive around 8:30 - 8:45 as I think this will be a well attended event.

Any other questions I will be happy to answer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Wayne_Tunnah
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
09 Sep 2013 10:38 #2 by Wayne_Tunnah
Sorry, you will have to copy and paste Google maps URL into your browser

• Wayne_Tunnah
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
09 Sep 2013 10:44 #3 by Wayne_Tunnah
Not sure if still valid, but see post from Simon R a little while ago, Discount codes for memebership at the bottom

extract from blurb below - looks like 'new' members only, although it seems that if you go through the process as a 'new member' they will amalgamate with any previous registration you may have (no, me neither)

having looked at online details, it seems that 28 SNCC members are registered with BC - so my 'finders fee' from the other 80 odd should keep me in jelly babies for a fair old while

who have not been members of British Cycling before get a number of discounted membership options.

1) Free Bronze membership – this comes with a Provisional Race licence (you don’t get licence points) but no individual insurance packages.
2) £15 off Silver and Gold membership – These come with Provisional Race licence and eligibility to buy a full race licence. Silver and gold also offer a number of individual insurance benefits as well.
3) Half price Ride membership – This is for commuters and leisure riders so doesn’t come with a race licence, but does have individual liability insurance (non-competitive cycling only) plus free legal advice and support.
For more details, including the other benefits of joining British Cycling as an individual, compare each membership package here: www.britishcycling.org.uk/membership/compare

To take advantage of these offers you will need to input the following discount codes:

Race – Bronze, Silver or Gold – NEWCMRA
Ride - NEWCMRD

• rostlr
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Road Race Sec
More
10 Sep 2013 22:12 #4 by rostlr
Are you racing Wayne? I'll be there...probably the last race of the season for me

• Wayne_Tunnah
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 Sep 2013 09:22 #5 by Wayne_Tunnah
Yep I'm going, will be the last one for me also

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Go to top