You are not logged in.

× Racing
Let's discuss everything to do with time trials (club events and open events), road races, triathlon and duathlon, cyclocross, mountain bike races - starting times, problems on the course, entries, experiences etc

NCRA Open Scratch 3/4/W/J Race - 4th May

• GarethS
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Monkey with keyboard
More
10 Apr 2014 12:57 #1 by GarethS
Gentlemen and ladies,
Rowland Summerlin has asked me to have a nudge of any of our riders who want to take part in the above. Forms part of a summer race series and can be found on the BC events webpage. No online entry via the BC website but online banking (BACS) payments can be made. Entry fee is £15.

You need to have a BC Race membership with either the inclusive provisional license (you can't get any points though) or a full license (additional fee).

While this is open preference is given to NCRA affiliated clubs (that would be us).

Event page is here:
www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details...-Road-Race-Series-#1

Entry form is here:
www.britishcycling.org.uk/zuvvi/media/bc.../road_entry_form.doc

Events page filtered by NCRA series is here if you need dates for other events:
www.britishcycling.org.uk/events?search_...&distance=&postcode=

The only one you can't enter will be the NCRA 2 day race as I believe this is being handled the same way as the spring handicap series in that Rowland will only accept entries and payments from the club co-ordinator (i.e. Richard Ostler).

And yes, thanks to the way the BC filter works there is a Scottish 10 mile TT in the list!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
28 Apr 2014 15:59 #2 by garyn
Is there a plan of action for Sunday. meeting point and time etc, etc

I'm not sure who else has entered this from here, I know Ed has but he's not riding for us and he's too bloody quick anyway.

• GarethS
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Monkey with keyboard
More
28 Apr 2014 21:15 - 29 Apr 2014 10:56 #3 by GarethS
Replied by GarethS on topic Re: NCRA Scratch Summer Road Race Series
I'm entered. Basically there's a field near Rockingham Forest Wheelers clubhouse which is usually marked up for car parking. Unsure on sign on time, I will have a check of the Facebook page and update.

Also please note that entries for the 3/4 scratch race on 31st May closes this weekend. Entry form is the same as I linked above.

Having discussed with Rowland this morning electronic methods are unfortunately not easier as it requires input from two people so apologies for the confusion.
Last edit: 29 Apr 2014 10:56 by GarethS.

More
28 Apr 2014 23:15 #4 by Dave
Replied by Dave on topic Re: NCRA Scratch Summer Road Race Series
I'd love to but I think Im polishing my bearings that day :evil:

More
29 Apr 2014 22:56 #5 by Simon.R
Replied by Simon.R on topic Re: NCRA Scratch Summer Road Race Series
I've heard it called many things before, but not that :ohmy:

More
01 May 2014 18:15 #6 by garyn
Replied by garyn on topic Re: NCRA Scratch Summer Road Race Series
I'm now 50/50

I have a recurring foot injury that has flared up again and riding Wednesday was just stupidity.

sometimes it goes quickly sometimes its a couple of weeks and i'm not keen on wrecking the Yorkshire trip.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Go to top