You are not logged in.

× Racing
Let's discuss everything to do with time trials (club events and open events), road races, triathlon and duathlon, cyclocross, mountain bike races - starting times, problems on the course, entries, experiences etc

Silverstone 9up Team Time Trial - Friday 19th June

• rostlr
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Road Race Sec
More
14 Mar 2015 10:25 #13 by rostlr
Gents, I've made a note but can you send an email to the club account (an email was sent during the week), there are still a couple of places I think

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 Apr 2015 15:23 #14 by MikeNewell
If there are still places i would like to throw my non pointy lid into the mix too. Cheers

• rostlr
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Road Race Sec
More
31 May 2015 20:44 #15 by rostlr
All, I've just emailed out regards the team (details copied below). If you're interested in taking part, please can you reply to the email.

We're putting a team together now, so if you're interested in taking part please let us know by Wednesday this week. If you replied to the previous email/forum posts please do so again. We'll confirm the team on Thursday, but confirmation in the team will be once we've received your entry fee (£10).

Event details are as follows:
Date : Friday 19th June 2015 Location : International Wing - Silverstone Motor Racing Circuit
Circuit : Full Formula 1 Grand Prix Circuit 3.7 miles x 3 laps = 11 miles
Doors open 5pm, first team off at 7.02pm
Road Bikes Only! No tri-bars, No Aero lids and no rims deeper than 50mm
£10 rider entry

More www.bmcc2000.com/Race/silverstone

thanks

Richard

• rostlr
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Road Race Sec
More
10 Jun 2015 21:19 #16 by rostlr
We've still got a couple of places available for the Team. If you're interested please email the club account asap. entry is £10, should be fun!

More
19 Jun 2015 23:24 - 19 Jun 2015 23:27 #17 by AndyJ
If I did it right, attached is a word doc with the best of the photo's I took of the Silverstone TT
These are low quality pics due to the size of the files. The Higher Res pictures total 41 Meg, if you want a copy mail me and I will zip and email.

andrew.johnson @gmx.com (remove the spaces)

PS: I might not have done the TT, but I got a lap in. WooHoooo

Last edit: 19 Jun 2015 23:27 by AndyJ.

More
19 Jun 2015 23:33 #18 by AndyJ
Word Doc upload not allowed, here are a few more photo's

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds
Go to top