You are not logged in.

× Racing
Let's discuss everything to do with time trials (club events and open events), road races, triathlon and duathlon, cyclocross, mountain bike races - starting times, problems on the course, entries, experiences etc

Womens Racing - advice please

• Rebecca
  • Topic Author
More
16 Mar 2015 13:12 #13 by Rebecca
Replied by Rebecca on topic Re: Womens Racing - advice please
Hi all,
Thank you for the advice! I attended the Womens road racing training day at hog hill yesterday and found it extremely helpful. We practised riding in a large group and did lots of technique exercises (and a mini race). Huw Williams was the coach and there were a lot of other girls there in a similar position to me. Following that I have bought my race license and have entered the MK race on the 28th! This has a womens only race.

The Womens Eastern Racing League also run a TT and a road race series so I might attend a few of those events as some of the other girls will be doing them and I should be able to keep up. I am sure that even if it doesnt go too well the first few times it will be good experience.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• rostlr
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Road Race Sec
More
19 Mar 2015 21:24 #14 by rostlr
Replied by rostlr on topic Re: Womens Racing - advice please
If you're at Keysoe on Saturday I'll introduce you to Rowland (NCRA organiser) and he'll be able to give you a bit more info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Go to top