You are not logged in.

× Racing
Let's discuss everything to do with time trials (club events and open events), road races, triathlon and duathlon, cyclocross, mountain bike races - starting times, problems on the course, entries, experiences etc

CX Racing

• Simon.R
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
08 Sep 2015 16:25 - 08 Sep 2015 16:48 #1 by Simon.R
CX Racing was created by Simon.R
with the Eastern League just starting - click here for info and with the Club having affiliated to the Central League click here , I thought it would be a good idea to have somewhere for us all to let each other know where we are racing.

Having (just about) survived the Muur de Basildon at the weekend in Rd 1 of the ECX, I'm signed up to race Rds 2 (Springfield) & 3 (Hoggenberg) before looking at making a debut in the Central League at RAF Halton on the 27th (if for no other reason than I don't think I've ever been serenaded by a marching brass band on my 'crosser before) - see info below

EDIT - and for anyone who likes their mud to be a bit more 'designer' theres always the Rapha Super Cross Series

hopefully see as many of you as possible in the mud.........

Attachments:
Last edit: 08 Sep 2015 16:48 by Simon.R.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Simon.R
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
28 Sep 2015 09:24 #2 by Simon.R
Replied by Simon.R on topic Re: CX Racing
next Central League race (with all age groups and novice classes) is at Milton Keynes Bowl on Saturday 3rd; so it doesn't clash with the inter-club hill climb (hint hint)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Go to top