T Shirts

• geoffrey smith
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
12 Aug 2016 18:00 #1 by geoffrey smith
T Shirts was created by geoffrey smith
Hi any news on the " Tee Shirt " "Polo Shirts "" we bought for £ 6 .....Geoff. :kiss: :kiss:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 Aug 2016 14:52 #2 by garyn
Replied by garyn on topic Re: T Shirts
Geoff

I'll be merging them with kit orders, so this week.

Regards
Gary

• geoffrey smith
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
09 Sep 2016 17:44 #3 by geoffrey smith
Replied by geoffrey smith on topic Re: T Shirts
Part 2.........Hi any news on the " Tee Shirt " "Polo Shirts "" we bought for £ 6 .....Geoff.

More
20 Sep 2016 12:48 #4 by garyn
Replied by garyn on topic Re: T Shirts
Geoff

Both Ian and I have T Shirts. Just let us know when and whom you want to pick up from and we'll make sure we put one aside.

Regards
Gary

• geoffrey smith
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
27 Sep 2016 15:11 #5 by geoffrey smith
can you bring it to the sportivo HQ on Sunday thanks Geoff.

• geoffrey smith
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
02 Oct 2016 20:23 #6 by geoffrey smith
nothing at all at the HQ today. never mind ah ah G

More
05 Oct 2016 11:18 #7 by Wayne_Tunnah
Replied by Wayne_Tunnah on topic Re: T Shirts
Geoff, Did you ride the Sportive and support the club? It was a great day out. I didn't look at it as paying to ride on open roads, but as an opportunity to help support club funds, support a great charity as well as a contribution to all the delicious food that was laid out :)

• geoffrey smith
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
05 Oct 2016 18:29 - 07 Oct 2016 00:39 #8 by geoffrey smith
HI Wayne as a 1st claim full member of the St Neots Cycling Club, I did my bit by following the short route riders to the 1st feed stop, we then counted the 35 mile group riders in and out, Tony Chan and anther guy then followed behind the last rider back to the HQ, Myself and David Richards plus 4 other then proceeded to ride the 100km route once again behind the last rider all the way back to the HQ, i did 97kms in full club kit , mended 2 punctures, gave away 3 energy bars to a guy who had bonked and 1 CO2 "bomb". we arrived at the HQ about 14.00hrs i had a chat with ED, and a couple of others, i was going to wait for the 100 milers to get in but at 14.30 hrs they had not arrived so i went home... as you can see i am a faithful club member when in the UK as i am with the Velo Club Alberes in France.

one another note, there was a notice in the club forum that the club was selling for £6 a club polo shirt, first come basis, i paid the £6 the same day and i was promised that i would receive the polo shirt when i arrived in July, I still have not received it, Dave Richards has also not got his.

Harrassment of another club member removed - Alec (forum moderator)
keep going

Geoff. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Last edit: 07 Oct 2016 00:39 by alec.

More
06 Oct 2016 10:21 #9 by Simon.R
Replied by Simon.R on topic Re: T Shirts
without knowing anything about the delay on the t-shirts, or wishing to get involved in your playground spat, I thought it might be useful (with my TT Secretary hat on) to confirm that all are welcome at our Abbo TTs; be they guests from other (or no) clubs or first / second claim members of SNCC............ especially if perhaps unbeknownst to you they are actually first claim members of SNCC and as well as representing the club in various forms of competition also do an awful lot of good work in our name

feel free to contact me if you want me to clarify matters

Simon

More
06 Oct 2016 14:47 - 06 Oct 2016 14:59 #10 by Wayne_Tunnah
Replied by Wayne_Tunnah on topic Re: T Shirts
Good to hear it Geoff.
I do know though there are a number of 2nd claim and non members that do an awful lot for our SNCC club. But as Simon mentions, any guests paying and partaking are as welcome to as many free pieces of Quiche lorraine or moussaka they can fit in their jersey pockets as the next full member.
Last edit: 06 Oct 2016 14:59 by Wayne_Tunnah.

• geoffrey smith
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
06 Oct 2016 17:14 - 07 Oct 2016 00:37 #11 by geoffrey smith
well documented here.. but there are an awful lot of Club Members who are not happy with the (2nd claim ) situation. They like me agree that you are in or you are out.keep going .ah ah G................

Geoff has been banned from the forum for a month for multiple violations of our policy not to target or harrass other members of the club. If Geoff believes that SNCC should not accomodate second claim members then he is free to make that case at the AGM and stand by the decision there, but it is not acceptable to make multiple snide remarks about individuals who are members who offer valuable support to the club. - Alec (forum moderator)
Last edit: 07 Oct 2016 00:37 by alec.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Go to top