You are not logged in.

× Racing
Let's discuss everything to do with time trials (club events and open events), road races, triathlon and duathlon, cyclocross, mountain bike races - starting times, problems on the course, entries, experiences etc

N&DCA Series 2017

• GarethS
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Monkey with keyboard
More
27 Mar 2017 20:42 #1 by GarethS
N&DCA Series 2017 was created by GarethS
Is anyone doing these? I might pick up a few of my favourite courses as the season progresses. I've entered (and just waiting for confirmation/acceptence from the organiser) for Middleton but don't think I can do Sawtry.

If you've not seen the series the events are in the main TT calendar and their website is here:

www.northamptondca.org.uk/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2017 09:10 - 30 Mar 2017 09:18 #2 by Simon.R
Replied by Simon.R on topic Re: N&DCA Series 2017
a timely reminder from G there ahead of the start of the series.

Just to avoid any possible confusion, the details of the NDCA events (together with other local races) are here on our website

also see some blurb re previous years here and here
Last edit: 30 Mar 2017 09:18 by Simon.R.

More
30 Mar 2017 19:17 #3 by CambourneMark
Replied by CambourneMark on topic Re: N&DCA Series 2017
I plan to ride most if not all of these again as last year, I think I was the only club member to enter any of the series last year so it would be good to see a few more of us entering and if we could get three at events we would get points in the team competition.
There are I would say 5 of the 9 in the series run on true sporting courses which would be well suited to road bikes or TT bikes and they all attract a reasonably large field of riders, in my opinion the points series makes it more interesting than riding a random string of time trials.

• GarethS
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Monkey with keyboard
More
02 Apr 2017 07:22 #4 by GarethS
Replied by GarethS on topic Re: N&DCA Series 2017
Accepted for Middleton, though only found that through logging into the CTT website. Spalding Hilly the day after should be interesting!

More
03 Apr 2017 13:13 #5 by Simon.R
Replied by Simon.R on topic Re: N&DCA Series 2017
thats the good thing about them being on a Saturday; means you can still do your Sunday ride without having to chose between the two!

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Go to top