Replied by geoffrey smith on topic Re: Physiotherapy Recommendation
Hi Mike should be on its way.good luck any questions just ask..Geoff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MikeB
  • Topic Author
More
23 May 2015 23:22 #14 by MikeB
Replied by MikeB on topic Re: Physiotherapy Recommendation
Since various people have been kind enough to offer advice, I thought I'd update you on progress.

I went to see my regular chiropractor (Mark Horrell, St Neots Chiropractic Clinic), who was excellent, as always. Mark identified my left knee as the issue and treated it for "malfunction", probably caused by various traumas over the years. He believes the ankle pain was caused by the knee issue affecting a nerve which runs down to the ankle. In short, I'm much better following his treatment.

I think the knee problem was caused in part by a slight misalignment of my left cleat. I followed Geoff's instructions on how to adjust the cleat and I think it's OK now. I guess only time will tell.

I also spoke to Gary's man in Hertford, Dean, about a possible Retul fit. He sounded excellent and just what I was looking for (bike fit expert + trained physio), but as I'm making good progress already I think I'll save my money for now (£125 for a half-day fit).

Anyway, thank you all for taking the time to share your knowledge and expertise.

See you on the road.

Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
Go to top