You are not logged in.

× Rides
Let's discuss everything to with rides: club runs, sportives (not SNCC sportive), audaxes, impromptu rides - routes, who's going to ride, ride experiences and so on

Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb

More
20 Jan 2013 16:41 #13 by Martin Taylor
Replied by Martin Taylor on topic Re: Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb
Count me in too

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2013 13:49 #14 by Ian Leadbetter
Replied by Ian Leadbetter on topic Re: Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb
Im up for that as long as the baby isnt too early!? Ian

• Bott
  • Topic Author
More
28 Jan 2013 15:07 #15 by Bott
Latest news on the Reliability ride this coming Sunday (3rd)

Venue - Cardington (Beds Road CC HQ)
Distance - 59 miles
Register 8am onwards ready for an 8.45 start (although it is usual to wait for the main contenders to congregate and start with them - maybe 9am)
Enter on the day £5 (which gets you into the 17th Feb ride too
No route signage but maps given.
GPX route may be posted later this week
Meet at Nero's at 7.30 if you want a leisurely ride over (13 miles), alternatively meet at race HQ for 8.15 - 8.30
Aim - try to stay with the lead pack until the end....or with whichever group you find yourself with.
Route guide - Cardington, Cople, Thorncote Green, Blunham, Barford, Roxton, Chawston, Colmworth, L. Staughton, Pertenhall, Swineshead, Yielden, Podington, Odell, Felmersham, Milton Ernest, Thurleigh, Ravensden crossroads, Ravensden, Wilden, Barford, Willington, Cardington.

More
28 Jan 2013 19:53 #16 by adrianotaverna
Replied by adrianotaverna on topic Re: Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb
I think joe is away and I'm on reliability ride so if anyone is planning on still doing a grp1 ride there needs to be a route planned. Just a thought . Thanks

More
28 Jan 2013 19:53 - 28 Jan 2013 20:08 #17 by Mark Colmer
For more details on the reliabilty ride see :- www.bedsroad.org/

:woohoo:
Last edit: 28 Jan 2013 20:08 by Mark Colmer.

More
29 Jan 2013 20:09 #18 by wee stop steve
Replied by wee stop steve on topic Re: Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb
I'm doing the reliability ride too. Mark,Ade are you opting for the leisurely ride over?

More
29 Jan 2013 20:37 #19 by Mark Colmer
Not sure if I'll be up for it now as I've a mate coming up from Devon but if I do I'll be driving over to Cardington.

More
29 Jan 2013 20:52 #20 by Joe

I think joe is away and I'm on reliability ride so if anyone is planning on still doing a grp1 ride there needs to be a route planned. Just a thought . Thanks

I am away in Iceland this weekend but would be up for doing the ride on the 17th...

More
30 Jan 2013 14:37 #21 by Lancasta
See you 07.30 at Neros.

More
30 Jan 2013 15:37 #22 by Mark Colmer

See you 07.30 at Neros.

Adrian, have you got someone to take your place as 'Lietenant' with Group 2?

• Di2vid Lindsay
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • kit whore
More
30 Jan 2013 17:06 #23 by Di2vid Lindsay
Replied by Di2vid Lindsay on topic Re: Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb
Not sure if I have the motivation to do this to be honest and shoved to the front. Could get frosty, sounds like a lot of politics may go on in this ride!

I like shiny things

More
30 Jan 2013 17:47 #24 by adrianotaverna
Replied by adrianotaverna on topic Re: Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb
The ride doesn't involve any ballot boxes of any sort it's a bike ride ! Cheer up you grumpy bugger you have been ridding with to many over 40's !! It's rubbing off on you :P :blink:

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Go to top