You are not logged in.

× Rides
Let's discuss everything to with rides: club runs, sportives (not SNCC sportive), audaxes, impromptu rides - routes, who's going to ride, ride experiences and so on

Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb

More
30 Jan 2013 17:49 #25 by adrianotaverna
Replied by adrianotaverna on topic Re: Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb
Hi wss yes we are riding over meet at neros

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2013 18:16 - 30 Jan 2013 18:20 #26 by Lancasta
Steve R will be taking my place on Sunday.
Last edit: 30 Jan 2013 18:20 by Lancasta.

• Chrisbpr
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • What's the worst that can happen ?
More
30 Jan 2013 20:09 #27 by Chrisbpr

The ride doesn't involve any ballot boxes of any sort it's a bike ride ! Cheer up you grumpy bugger you have been ridding with to many over 40's !! It's rubbing off on you :P :blink:

You calling the over 40's grumpy.....how very dare you ;)

• Bott
  • Topic Author
More
31 Jan 2013 10:05 #28 by Bott
I believe I have a gpx file of this Sunday's reliability ride. If anyone wants it, either post your email address or send a message and I will get it to you.

More
31 Jan 2013 10:25 #29 by Mark Colmer

I believe I have a gpx file of this Sunday's reliability ride. If anyone wants it, either post your email address or send a message and I will get it to you.

Hi Mark,
The route and ride details are on BedsRCC website - www.bedsroad.org/

Route - connect.garmin.com/activity/139542294

• Di2vid Lindsay
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • kit whore
More
31 Jan 2013 12:12 #30 by Di2vid Lindsay
Replied by Di2vid Lindsay on topic Re: Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb
Yes I am grumpy! Cabin fever!

I hope to be there if I can fully shake off this flu that I had on Friday (thanks Dan Baxter for passing that one on!)

I like shiny things

• Bott
  • Topic Author
More
31 Jan 2013 12:53 #31 by Bott

The route and ride details are on BedsRCC website - www.bedsroad.org/

Route - connect.garmin.com/activity/139542294

Yes Mark, you are correct. But me knowing absolutely nothing about gpx files and recorded routes etc, I wasn't sure if you could download the training route that is showing on the BRCC site as this is a "tracked" route. The gpx file I was given is a proper plotted route. As I say, I know nothing but hopefully this will all make sense to those with garmins.

More
31 Jan 2013 22:13 #32 by Joe

Yes I am grumpy! Cabin fever!

I hope to be there if I can fully shake off this flu that I had on Friday (thanks Dan Baxter for passing that one on!)

What have you and Dan been up to?!! :blush:

More
03 Feb 2013 14:52 #33 by adrianotaverna
Replied by adrianotaverna on topic Re: Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb
Big thanks to mark and beds cc what a hooooooot ! Best fun I've had in ages ! Can not wait for the next one ! If you seriously want to test your ability the next one is a must ! A whole range of riders were out today and took it at the pace they were happy with.

More
03 Feb 2013 14:52 - 03 Feb 2013 16:51 #34 by Mark Colmer
9 St Neots C C members turn out for today's 59 mile Reliability Run. A tough ride but well worth it, I think we have put St Neoots CC back on the map!
Group 1 did an extra 24 miles as they cycled to Cardington whilst Group 2 (me) took the easy option and drove.
Lets hope for a bigger turn out on 17th!!

Well done Guys

A big thanks to Mark B for organising.
Last edit: 03 Feb 2013 16:51 by Mark Colmer.

More
03 Feb 2013 15:11 #35 by adrianotaverna
Hi mark ! Well done for sticking your neck out and doing it !

More
03 Feb 2013 16:14 #36 by Wayne_Tunnah
Nice post Mark B, thanks for letting us know about it. One of the best rides I have done. Tough and honest. Well done to all who turned out for it, was great to see SNCC well represented

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Go to top