You are not logged in.

× Rides
Let's discuss everything to with rides: club runs, sportives (not SNCC sportive), audaxes, impromptu rides - routes, who's going to ride, ride experiences and so on

Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb

• Bott
  • Topic Author
More
11 Feb 2013 14:39 #49 by Bott
I'll be there Mark, 7.30 at Neros again for a gentle pootle over.....although the weather will have to be a little better than yesterday - that was grim :( and I dont fancy doing 85 miles in that!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Feb 2013 17:15 #50 by tdpennell
I am hoping to be there, starting at the market square.
Tim

• geoffrey smith
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 Feb 2013 17:17 #51 by geoffrey smith
Replied by geoffrey smith on topic Re: Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb
its dry warm and sunny here what's the problem..G

More
11 Feb 2013 20:09 #52 by wee stop steve
Replied by wee stop steve on topic Re: Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb
Count the wee man in!

More
11 Feb 2013 23:31 #53 by Joe
I will also be there. Should be a tough but fun day

More
17 Feb 2013 16:28 #54 by adrianb
Well done you lot today, great effort from all of the St Neots contingent bar one notable exception! The conditions were fantastic and what a great way to get some winter miles in. All was going swimmingly for me until about 55 miles then a spectacular blow up, spat straight out of the back door and a limp back to St Neots with my tail between my legs :sick: :(. Many thanks Mark B for putting us on to the ride, I for one intend to be back next year to have another crack at it.

More
17 Feb 2013 17:28 #55 by Mark Colmer
10 St.Neots rders took part in today's Reliability Ride, excellent weather conditions for a change.
WELL DONE TO YOU ALL, it was great to see some Lime Green in a sea of red and blue.
Yep, I'm up for it again next year.

Just don't mention 'Road Rage' to the group 1 riders!!
:evil:

More
17 Feb 2013 19:10 #56 by adrianotaverna
Replied by adrianotaverna on topic Re: Beds Road CC reliability rides - 3rd and 17th Feb
Adrian you did some great turns at the front ! Better to blow up knowing you put your all into it ! That is all.

• Bott
  • Topic Author
More
17 Feb 2013 22:50 #57 by Bott
Great fun day. Awesome weather (...relatively!), great company and some good stories to take home too ;)

More
18 Feb 2013 15:56 #58 by mr_leemur
Must say, i saw y'all in Cople, must've been after the ride and heading home, looked good to see a pack of riders in club kit!!

More
18 Feb 2013 18:10 #59 by adrianb
Thanks Ade, I'd have loved to have finished the job but it wasn't to be. It was a fantastic buzz being part of the peloton and without doubt the day was a great success for the club and a brilliant experience. Chapeau to one and all. We should do these type of events more often!

More
18 Feb 2013 21:17 #60 by Trev P
Mid twenties out on the club run as well - including some speedy new faces. Great day had by all by the sound of things.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Go to top