Joining St Neots Cycling Club
How do you join St Neots Cycling Club? If you are confident about your cycling and level of fitness then simply fill in the membership form following the instructions, pay the £20 sub, and then join us on Sunday mornings for the weekly club run or on Thursday evenings for the weekly time trial. But anyone is welcome to come out on a sample club run or two to see if you like us before committing.
If you are unsure about your fitness then contact us using the contact form and we can answer any questions you have.
For those new to cycling: if you can ride 40 miles at an average of around 15mph on your own then you should cope with our Group 2 club run, an excellent way to start riding with a group, developing your group riding skills and building your fitness. If you have never ridden in a group before, we will give you help and advice, so why not give it a go? For anyone not yet at this standard but interested in improving their fitness we would be happy to provide guidance and encourage future members, so please get in touch.
As for the time trials, you are riding against yourself, so if you are not quite yet at this level of fitness you can still give it a go.
How do I order club kit?
You can view the stock here. And downlaod and excel order form here Save the order form to your desktop, complete it (it'll add up all the totals etc) and e-mail the completed form to 'kit-orders at stneotscyclingclub dot info' (e-mail obfuscated to avoid automatic spam - replace at and dot with symbols). We'll let you know when the order is sent out, exactly how much you owe us (varies a few percent depending on the level of discount we get) and how to pay.
Summer 2019 order
· The deadline for ordering is the 7th July for a delivery of mid September (dependent on Castelli league times).
· Complete the above order form and return it to the club email address.
· Gareth will compile the order and confirm to you if the MOQ has been met for your requested items - he may suggest other similar kit that will/has made the MOQ.
· Gareth will provide you a total cost to pay up front. Payments must be made by 14th July:
· The BACS details are Sort Code 40-40-10, Account Number 80724513
· Please use your surname & SumKit as the ref (i.e. MountSumKit)
We are going to trial having a small selection of kit available to purchase at the TT on Thursday evenings, these can be paid for in cash or by bank transfer and would be the small items so Socks, Buffs, Bidons and caps.
This order is, primarily, for summer items and a order will be circulated in late July/August for a winter order, this will include the waterproof clothing, Bib-tights etc.