Sunday Club Ride (Road/CX Bikes Only)
The Sunday Club Runs continue, but there are a few guidelines we need to follow:-
1) Always follow the latest government social distancing guidelines.
2) Only ride in groups of six or less.
3) No spitting when group riding, if you feel you need to spit please go to the back of the group.
4) No large gathering of riders - So we'll meet in three different areas on the market square on Sunday morning
a) Long Route - Outside Nero's
b) Medium Route - Opposite The Dog's Trust Shop
c) Short Route - Opposite Betty Bumbles
5) The three routes will be in different directions to avoid groups meeting up.
6) Do not attend club events if you feel ill in ANY way, or if your family members have any symptoms linked to coronavirus. Anyone in a category defined by the UK government as clinically vulnerable to coronavirus/COVID-19 is requested not to attend a club event.
7) If you, anyone in your household or contact group develops COVID-19 symptoms within fourteen days of the ride PLEASE contact St Neots CC ASAP.
8) Last but not least - Enjoy
Sunday Routes - 4th October 2020, 08:30 Sharp (St Neots Market Square)
Note: These routes are updated every Friday following the Club Weekly Bulliten.
Long Route - TBC
Medium Route - TBC
Short Route - TBC
All routes can be found on the club website
A weather forecast can be found here