Sunday 26 February 2023, 08:30 - 14:00
Hits : 965
SNCC/TITAN Annual Reliability Ride ... Event updates will appear here, latest 13.01.23...
- Gates Open: 08:30
- Start times: 08:30-09:30
- Gates closed: 14:00
- Entry fee: Minimum donation of £10 for all routes, all proceeds going to charity.
- Juniors: (under 16) can ride the 20-mile route for free if under supervision from a fee-paying adult
- Payment:To enter in advance please make your payment to the club account #40-40-10 and #80724513, with “RR” as a reference. Alternatively we will also accept cash payment on the day.
- Riders:Event is open to all riders, members and non-members/guests with refreshments at finish line and parking available.
- Route Maps: All riders have the choice of the following routes and there is an associated "Map & Direction PDF" for those without electronic navigation devices:
Help us promote this event by adding to your Strava account, see instructions on how to set-up here
IMPORTANT Route Notes...
- Please note that routes are not signposted or marshalled as riders are expected to be self-sufficient.
- Route handouts will be available on the day at entry/start.
- Event overview information can be found here
2023 nominated charities include
Wintercomfort For the HomelessHome
Home - Jimmy's Cambridge
We look forward to welcoming you and all your friends/family on the day.... more the merrier!
Location Titan HO